Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In September of 2017, we were doing our first leg (450 km) of the Chemin de St-Jacques-de-Compostelle in France. For such an endeavor, minimizing luggage weight is paramount, so I limited my photography equipment to one camera, 2 lenses, and a few memory cards. In 35 mm terms, I carried a 24-200 mm F4 lens and a 50 mm F1.4. Portability is one of the reasons I love my micro Four Thirds gear.
One day, walking the trail and arriving near the river I was surprised by the lovely view through the brick and mortar supporting arch of the bridge. Looking at the reflections and the subtle color contrasts through this frame, I felt I had an intimate glimpse of the scene.
Hiking the famous Chemin de St-Jacques-de-Compostelle is not only good exercise, it offers great op-portunities each day to take marvelous photos and meet happy people who have come from all around the world, and to sample and experience the amazing French culture and scenery.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor