Notre-Dame-des-Monts is a very small village located in the fabulous Charlevoix region, Québec, Canada. It is 4 hours drive from Montreal. I was scouting on a country road when I saw the church’s bell tower leading to the mountains in the background, I stopped at the side of the road and I used a focal length of 240 mm (35 mm eq.) to capture the scene. The region has many country roads which offer, especially during autumn season, spectacular views. It is appropriate to carry all your gears!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor