Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Notre-Dame-des-Monts is a very small village located in the fabulous Charlevoix region, Québec, Canada. It is 4 hours drive from Montreal. I was scouting on a country road when I saw the church’s bell tower leading to the mountains in the background, I stopped at the side of the road and I used a focal length of 240 mm (35 mm eq.) to capture the scene. The region has many country roads which offer, especially during autumn season, spectacular views. It is appropriate to carry all your gears!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor