What a beautiful day for a snowshoe jaunt in the mountains of Colorado. I was amazed at the topography while going on up in the gondola. I knew that I wanted to find some dynamic patterns that were created by the snow, wind and trees. I had my tripod, and my backpack with all of my equipment as well.
I have always been fascinated with the aspen trees. They look as if they have eyes and seemed to be following me. The skiers were everywhere and I had all I could do to preserve the area that I wanted to photograph without having someone ski right around me and possibly upend my equipment or myself.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor