What a beautiful day for a snowshoe jaunt in the mountains of Colorado. I was amazed at the topography while going on up in the gondola. I knew that I wanted to find some dynamic patterns that were created by the snow, wind and trees. I had my tripod, and my backpack with all of my equipment as well.
I have always been fascinated with the aspen trees. They look as if they have eyes and seemed to be following me. The skiers were everywhere and I had all I could do to preserve the area that I wanted to photograph without having someone ski right around me and possibly upend my equipment or myself.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor