My first trip to a cypress swamp in the south was during Winter, not the usual Autumn season. Knowing there wouldn't be any fall colors, I would rely on light to create an interesting scene. This morning was very cold, almost freezing, and I had to wait until almost an hour after sunrise to get the atmosphere I wanted but it was worth the wait. When the sunrays finally decided to explode through the mist, the entire swamp looked like it had caught fire. What a gorgeous place this is!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor