My first trip to a cypress swamp in the south was during Winter, not the usual Autumn season. Knowing there wouldn't be any fall colors, I would rely on light to create an interesting scene. This morning was very cold, almost freezing, and I had to wait until almost an hour after sunrise to get the atmosphere I wanted but it was worth the wait. When the sunrays finally decided to explode through the mist, the entire swamp looked like it had caught fire. What a gorgeous place this is!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor