Last April we stayed one night in Jardin, one of the most beautiful little towns Colombia, while driving to Medellín. We arrived late and went out for dinner at a local restaurant and walking back to the hotel we passed by the side of a church that on the outside was painted bright orange and it had and old street lamp with a burned out light and below and flower pot; all illuminated from above by a functioning street lamp, casting a left hand side shadow on the overall image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor