Last April we stayed one night in Jardin, one of the most beautiful little towns Colombia, while driving to Medellín. We arrived late and went out for dinner at a local restaurant and walking back to the hotel we passed by the side of a church that on the outside was painted bright orange and it had and old street lamp with a burned out light and below and flower pot; all illuminated from above by a functioning street lamp, casting a left hand side shadow on the overall image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor