I visit the New River Gorge, WV area quite often. It is a favorite place of mine for waterfalls. This is Dunloup Creek Falls, near Thurmond. It is right by the road, but there is a bit of a scramble to get down to the bottom of the falls. The water flow was just right on this trip. I like to get into the middle of the creek for a better composition. But shots from either side are fun too.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor