I visit the New River Gorge, WV area quite often. It is a favorite place of mine for waterfalls. This is Dunloup Creek Falls, near Thurmond. It is right by the road, but there is a bit of a scramble to get down to the bottom of the falls. The water flow was just right on this trip. I like to get into the middle of the creek for a better composition. But shots from either side are fun too.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor