The Oregon Coast is simply spectacular, a landscape and nature photographers dream. And always keep in mind that the farther north you venture, the more amazing it becomes.
Cape Blanco is just north of the coast village of Port Orford. The lighthouse sits on the westernmost point in Oregon and is the oldest in Oregon. It has been guiding mariners since 1870. It sits on the westernmost point in Oregon.
I love this area, there are so many opportunities to capture stunning landscapes and wildlife and, of course, cool lighthouses.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor