The Oregon Coast is simply spectacular, a landscape and nature photographers dream. And always keep in mind that the farther north you venture, the more amazing it becomes.
Cape Blanco is just north of the coast village of Port Orford. The lighthouse sits on the westernmost point in Oregon and is the oldest in Oregon. It has been guiding mariners since 1870. It sits on the westernmost point in Oregon.
I love this area, there are so many opportunities to capture stunning landscapes and wildlife and, of course, cool lighthouses.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor