In June of 2018, I joined a photo tour in the Dolomites, and our group visited this beautiful site. Approaching the lake shoreline, I was literally amazed by the contrast created by the layers of colour and the complexity of the textures in the scene. The reflection on the lake amplifies the visual impact. I installed my tripod and put my Leica wide angle-lens on my camera. Composing to emphasize the reflection, I took the shot. This landscape demonstrates the benefits of photo tours and workshops. The leader brings you to the right place at the right moment with no waste of time.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor