An hour before this image, a massive thunderstorm pounded the western side of Lake Superior. Watching the show from Duluth, MN was spectacular, and I spent a good hour near the shore just marveling at the lightning strikes all across the lake. Not long after the storm rolled east, this vessel began sailing across the lake and as the sun faded into the horizon I couldn't help being amazed at the sense of complete calm so soon after such a powerful storm.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor