An hour before this image, a massive thunderstorm pounded the western side of Lake Superior. Watching the show from Duluth, MN was spectacular, and I spent a good hour near the shore just marveling at the lightning strikes all across the lake. Not long after the storm rolled east, this vessel began sailing across the lake and as the sun faded into the horizon I couldn't help being amazed at the sense of complete calm so soon after such a powerful storm.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor