They are two twin peaks that reach almost the same height (Punta Giordano and Punta Sella) separated by a narrow 30m collar. called Berche des Jumeaux. Alpinistically speaking, Punta Giordano and Punta Sella are to be considered two distinct peaks. Like the other peaks of the Grandes Murrailles, the Jumeaux also have steep walls on the Valtournenche side, while on the Valpelline side they are snowy and with less slope.I took this image at the end of a very bright day in Cervinia, and the sunset gave this pastel shade of pink.
For the realization of this photograph I used a Nikon D5200 lens 18-55 mm programm mode underexposure -1.0 to emphasize the rosy hue.Cervinia very often offers these wonderful scenarios to our eyes, precious gifts from our Supreme Mother, Mother Nature. I highly recommend staying in this sublime mountain resort in the Aosta Valley especially in July and August to enjoy the maximum brightness of the sun that illuminates these magical peaks until late in the evening. Preferably it is advisable to stop in Cielo Alto where the view of the Matterhorn and the Grande Muraille is truly imperial and 360 degrees.
We will not be so afraid of darkness even in the deepest solitude because Mother Nature comforts us with these wonders that she gives us. There is no better therapy than immersing yourself in Nature and loving animals.Humans destroy Earth and does not understand the preciousness of these gifts.A serious and preventable sin.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor