Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One of the most amazing and difficult treks that I have made was to Death Valley. The weather was perfect, a chill in the air, but not troublesome. I set out to carefully walk on the dunes without leaving my imprint. The weather started to change, the wind began to blow and I could not see my way, let alone dare to take my camera out what with the blowing sand.
After taking a tumble with all of my equipment, the wind stopped blowing and I saw the most incredible waves, shadows and edges carved right into the mountains of sand. The shadow play was wonderful. Upon coming up to the edges created by the sandstorm, the line between the light and the shadows was tack sharp. It was almost as if someone carved the shadows out of the mountain to emphasize the phenomenon.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor