COVID had trapped me in my house for months, and I finally decided we needed to get out. My daughter and her two besties agreed to a road trip with me to go waterfall chasing. We headed down to Oregon in search of fall color, and I was amazed and how Oregon delivers! Multnomah is always a gorgeous spot, but she is even more striking in the fall. It was raining (per usual in the PNW), so we had to be quick, and I had one of them "assist" with a hat above the lens to protect the glass from raindrops while I got my settings ready. It was definitely a challenge, but so worth it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor