I wanted to get a classic 'Death Valley Dunes' picture without footprints all over it. So, I waited for a windy evening and hiked into these dunes first thing in the morning. You see, the wind erases the footprints and leaves the beautiful textured sand.
This picture is called 'Over The Dunes' and I captured it shortly after sunrise. I feel like this captures the desert beauty that the park is so known for.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor