I wanted to get a classic 'Death Valley Dunes' picture without footprints all over it. So, I waited for a windy evening and hiked into these dunes first thing in the morning. You see, the wind erases the footprints and leaves the beautiful textured sand.
This picture is called 'Over The Dunes' and I captured it shortly after sunrise. I feel like this captures the desert beauty that the park is so known for.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor