I wanted to get a classic 'Death Valley Dunes' picture without footprints all over it. So, I waited for a windy evening and hiked into these dunes first thing in the morning. You see, the wind erases the footprints and leaves the beautiful textured sand.
This picture is called 'Over The Dunes' and I captured it shortly after sunrise. I feel like this captures the desert beauty that the park is so known for.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor