Colter Bay sits in the northern portion of Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. The bay offers stellar views of the Teton Mountain Range in a quiet corner of Jackson lake. Summer storms are common in this area and can create intense clouds towering over the mountains. The massive scale of the clouds can actually make the 14,000 ft peaks look small. I particularly loved how the setting sun made the clouds glow across the sky. If only a photo could capture the sound of the thunder rolling through the mountain canyons.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor