Colter Bay sits in the northern portion of Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. The bay offers stellar views of the Teton Mountain Range in a quiet corner of Jackson lake. Summer storms are common in this area and can create intense clouds towering over the mountains. The massive scale of the clouds can actually make the 14,000 ft peaks look small. I particularly loved how the setting sun made the clouds glow across the sky. If only a photo could capture the sound of the thunder rolling through the mountain canyons.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor