In July 2017, I was scouting the Gaspésie region in the province of Quebec and decided to visit Forillon National Park. During a hike I stopped at a viewpoint to admire the area. I came upon the amazing peninsula leading to the horizon. The length and curve of the projection and the shoreline create depth of field in the image. I was also impressed by the cloud’s density and shape, contouring the peninsula as if to avoid getting hurt on the sharp point! The colours, shape and contrast of all elements in the frame came together very nicely. I was happy to have my camera to capture this beautiful moment. The Gaspésie region offers great opportunities for outdoor activities including photography.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor