In July 2017, I was scouting the Gaspésie region in the province of Quebec and decided to visit Forillon National Park. During a hike I stopped at a viewpoint to admire the area. I came upon the amazing peninsula leading to the horizon. The length and curve of the projection and the shoreline create depth of field in the image. I was also impressed by the cloud’s density and shape, contouring the peninsula as if to avoid getting hurt on the sharp point! The colours, shape and contrast of all elements in the frame came together very nicely. I was happy to have my camera to capture this beautiful moment. The Gaspésie region offers great opportunities for outdoor activities including photography.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor