During this early Alaskan winter morning, my son was still fast asleep. While enjoying my morning coffee, I noticed this fantastic sunrise in Haines, Alaska.
This picture was taken in late December, a cold, dark and snowy month. So it was such a pleasant surprise to wake up to such incredible colors. During this time, I grabbed my camera and tripod, set them up on our front porch and tried to capture the amazing scenery I was lucky enough to see.
It’s always so exciting when you are able to capture a scenic view the way that you are seeing it in the moment. It brings such joy to be able to share those amazing views and sunrises with others.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor