Good morning sunshine is the thought that immediately came to my mind. As I was immersed in the tide, trying to prevent my tripod from moving, this glorious light arose from the horizon. The waves cooperated and did not threaten to swallow my filter or jump up to my lens to cause water droplets. The clouds were even cooperating. I waited until the sun moved into the spot under the pier to remain there for the seconds I would need to capture it winking at my camera. The palette was so very lovely as the sun welcomed the day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor