Good morning sunshine is the thought that immediately came to my mind. As I was immersed in the tide, trying to prevent my tripod from moving, this glorious light arose from the horizon. The waves cooperated and did not threaten to swallow my filter or jump up to my lens to cause water droplets. The clouds were even cooperating. I waited until the sun moved into the spot under the pier to remain there for the seconds I would need to capture it winking at my camera. The palette was so very lovely as the sun welcomed the day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor