In early June 2019, while scouting in the Berthier agricultural region, I discovered this magnificent stand of trees. They appeared to be lost in the middle of a lake. In fact, the field was inundated by high spring runoff levels and a lot of rain in the preceding weeks. As it was mid-afternoon I decided to return later in the day. I envisioned increased contrasts, colours, reflections, and the beauty of the abandoned trees in the evening light. I came back to this gorgeous spot half an hour before sunset. I installed my tripod and my Leica wide-angle lens. To lengthen the pleasure, I installed an ND filter and performed a 30 sec. exposure. This is what I call “magical moment”.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor