This is an image from December 2012, when my wife and I were hiking in the Northern Limestone Alps in Upper Austria. Due to inhospitable weather conditions, I could not take my full camera equipment with me. Instead, I made use of a Canon PowerShot G11 that fitted in my jacket pocket. I therefore also had to take the image handheld.
The clouds were changing rapidly, and only a few minutes allowed a glimpse at the high mountains in the valley. It was a great experience on our wedding anniversary.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor