During August a few years ago, I was fishing for walleye in the Cabonga reservoir. I had to reach this spot in the middle of the lake to have enough depth of water to find the fish. I anchored the boat. There was no wind and the lake surface was very calm. I set up my fishing rod and put it in the water. Shortly after, I had the feeling that I was fishing in the clouds! I installed my wide-angle lens on my camera to capture this beautiful moment.
The Cabonga reservoir is a huge lake created by a dam located in the La Vérendrye wildlife reserve of Quebec. Its shoreline is 4 500 km long. It offers great opportunities for outdoor activities including photography.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor