In January of 2020, I was scouting for images in the region of St-Justine de Newton, Quebec, Canada. When I saw the contrasts of the barn, the two big trees, the sky, the snow on the ground and the mountain in the background, I said THIS IS IT. I parked the car on the side of the road, installed my tripod, and put my 600 mm lens (35 mm equiv.) to capture the scene. I always carry this lens in my bag. It is a great tool for landscape photography.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor