Fall in Iceland brings strong winds as the cold temperatures roll onto the island. Snaefellsjokull rarely notices the change in seasons. The glacier-capped stratovolcano spends more with its peak in the clouds.
I took this while travelling with my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary. We explored Snaefellsjokull and learned about how the volcanos changed and continue to change the landscape of Iceland. But the amazing part I found was that you can still see the lava paths even after all these years.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor