This is an image from an epic weekend of shooting on the Oregon Coast. This shot was taken at sunrise on Bandon Beach. An incredible shooting location that is even better when the light is great as it was that morning. As I approached the location my first thought was about the light. It was after a few images that I realized there was a chance to create a powerful leading line with the foam from the tide. I shot numerous images from the location and hoped for the best. When I reviewed my images after the shooting was complete, I was thrilled that one of my images turned out exactly as I had pre-visualized. It doesn't always work out this well, but when it does its magic.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor