This is an image from an epic weekend of shooting on the Oregon Coast. This shot was taken at sunrise on Bandon Beach. An incredible shooting location that is even better when the light is great as it was that morning. As I approached the location my first thought was about the light. It was after a few images that I realized there was a chance to create a powerful leading line with the foam from the tide. I shot numerous images from the location and hoped for the best. When I reviewed my images after the shooting was complete, I was thrilled that one of my images turned out exactly as I had pre-visualized. It doesn't always work out this well, but when it does its magic.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor