This was shot on a cold December morning. The park was just reopened after refurbishment a few weeks, so it was great to capture something a little different. The shot always makes me feel cold when I look at it but that cold also creates natural beauty. The park normally so full of life was desolated and still. This scene only last a couple of hours and have been to the park many times since but have never captured this exact shot again.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor