The end of a long workshop day in the Eastern Sierras, we ended with a sunset shoot at Mono Lake. Clouds were forming, wind was kicking up and the light was changing. I was photographing towards the East, bent over to look for a lens wipe in my bag and as I straightened back up, I saw this brilliant last light illuminating a thunder cloud. I rapidly switched directions and composed this fortuitous image! I am glad I had to wipe my lens! The light lasted quite a while but eventually faded into the gray skies.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor