I arrived early at the pond while the fog was thick. After waiting a couple of hours, I was able to make a couple of exposures as the fog quickly lifted, maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
This is a 350-acre parcel near the coast in West Sonoma County, California. It has redwood forests, oak meadows, several homes, an old mill, and an abandoned vineyard and mill. I lived there for a couple of years and worked as the facilities manager while it was an intentional community.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor