While driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway, amazed at the Autumn colors, I pulled over to a spot I eyeballed from my car. Although a bit precarious a spot to park, I grabbed my camera and tripod and set about to walk along the road.
I was amazed at the exquisite profusion of colors. They kept on popping up in bouquets reminiscent of a color box of crayons. Together with the background of the Blue Ridge Mountains, I found it difficult to leave the site. Nature never fails to take my breath away.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor