TAKE PART • WIN $100
I would have been in Patagonia right now had it not been for the Coronavirus that is affecting the lives of millions! My wife and I took a trip to Patagonia last year at the peak of autumn. As always there was not enough time to explore the its majestic beauty. Even before we returned I had decided to come back this year, and booked my flight as soon as the tickets sale opened up. I have been so looking forward ever since. No that has become an impossibility, I am finding some comfort in reviewing some of the photos I took last year.
This is a lesser known waterfall in the Patagonia National Park and fairly difficult to find. The trail was not very visible and one can easily get lost. I scouted this location during the day when the light was pretty harsh, returned the next morning hoping for an epic sunrise with colorful clouds. The clouds never came, but the setting moon brought the added element to the otherwise clear skies. This photo is a result of 3 exposures, one for the waterfall at 1/8 second, one for the mountain and 1/15 second, and the last one for the moon at 1/250 second.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor