This was my fourth trip to Iceland, I decided to spend this time on the Snaefellsness Peninsula as there is much to explore there encapsulated into a smaller area to traverse. This was the second night this time that I drive to Kirkjufellsfoss, the Water fall associated with the Church like shaped Mountain, This was summer, the season of the midnight sun, The first night I was there had low clouds and fog which was also beautiful in a moody way. This second night the midnight sun was out in her glory and this is what I was fortunate enough to have seen and captured with great wonder and gratitude for this beautiful evening under the midnight sun of the beautiful magical land of Iceland.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor