This was my fourth trip to Iceland, I decided to spend this time on the Snaefellsness Peninsula as there is much to explore there encapsulated into a smaller area to traverse. This was the second night this time that I drive to Kirkjufellsfoss, the Water fall associated with the Church like shaped Mountain, This was summer, the season of the midnight sun, The first night I was there had low clouds and fog which was also beautiful in a moody way. This second night the midnight sun was out in her glory and this is what I was fortunate enough to have seen and captured with great wonder and gratitude for this beautiful evening under the midnight sun of the beautiful magical land of Iceland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor