Intense sunset light illuminates the snowy mountains of the Adirondacks on a cold winter day. After a steep and rugged days-long ascent to reach this high perch, I was thrilled to be treated to such a wonderful sunset. Light like this is incredibly fleeting in these mountains. Still, moments like these, where I can be in complete solitude while witnessing the snowy landscape come to life, make the time and effort required to experience and photograph the magic of winter oh so worth it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor