Intense sunset light illuminates the snowy mountains of the Adirondacks on a cold winter day. After a steep and rugged days-long ascent to reach this high perch, I was thrilled to be treated to such a wonderful sunset. Light like this is incredibly fleeting in these mountains. Still, moments like these, where I can be in complete solitude while witnessing the snowy landscape come to life, make the time and effort required to experience and photograph the magic of winter oh so worth it.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor