This was taken in Letchworth State Park, New York with my Nikon Z7, Nikon 16-35mm at 22mm, f/16, ISO 31 for 0.5 seconds during sunset. The upper falls flow from the Genesee River with a railroad bridge above. Taken in early October, the fall colors are just beginning to show along the river's edge making for a beautiful pastel scene with the mist from the 40 foot high upper falls rising up into the gorge walls. This was an easy walk to the wall where you can view the falls and should certainly have more fall colors mid October.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor