This is an image from a remote region in Austria. It was taken in the valley of the river Kamp in Forest Quarter the north-western region of Lower Austria. Geologically it is part of the Bohemian Massif. The landscape is mostly dominated by rolling hills. The bedrock of acid gneiss and granite is weathered to brown soil. During a hike on a late afternoon in October together with my wife I found this scene with typical moss covered granite rocks along the river bed. The fallen leaves added some appealing autumn colours to my eye.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor