We spent our holiday in Grainau in Germany on September 2020. This image shows Zugspitze, the highest mountain in the bavarian alps. You can reach the top of the mountain with a cabin car from Leermoos in Austria or with the rack railway Zugspitzbahn from Grainau.
You have a wonderful view of the German and Austrian mountains on the top of the mountain. The picture was taken in the evening after a rainy day. The rain briefly stooped and allowed me the chance to capture it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor