We spent our holiday in Grainau in Germany on September 2020. This image shows Zugspitze, the highest mountain in the bavarian alps. You can reach the top of the mountain with a cabin car from Leermoos in Austria or with the rack railway Zugspitzbahn from Grainau.
You have a wonderful view of the German and Austrian mountains on the top of the mountain. The picture was taken in the evening after a rainy day. The rain briefly stooped and allowed me the chance to capture it.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor