It was our first good snow of the season, and I went out to one of many local parks to try and capture the falling snow and the trees.
I had hiked all over the park, shooting lots of blowing snow scenes, Then I came upon this one tree that still had its leaves, and they were bright red which contrasted nicely against the falling snow. I also liked how some leaves had fallen onto the snow-covered ground.
I set up my tripod and took several shots with different shutter speeds, trying to capture the snow blowing in the winds. Good timing and change of seasons from fall to winter.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor