It was our first good snow of the season, and I went out to one of many local parks to try and capture the falling snow and the trees.
I had hiked all over the park, shooting lots of blowing snow scenes, Then I came upon this one tree that still had its leaves, and they were bright red which contrasted nicely against the falling snow. I also liked how some leaves had fallen onto the snow-covered ground.
I set up my tripod and took several shots with different shutter speeds, trying to capture the snow blowing in the winds. Good timing and change of seasons from fall to winter.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor