I am always amazed by water's power, from the ocean's waves and turbulence to the force within the waterfalls.
To view the frozen falls makes me want to study the exact time the water releases the control of its flow to the below zero temperature.
It was a beautiful site, albeit a bit difficult to stand outside and maneuver my camera and tripod to get a viable composition. Hoping that you all feel the exhilaration of the power of nature.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor