I am always amazed by water's power, from the ocean's waves and turbulence to the force within the waterfalls.
To view the frozen falls makes me want to study the exact time the water releases the control of its flow to the below zero temperature.
It was a beautiful site, albeit a bit difficult to stand outside and maneuver my camera and tripod to get a viable composition. Hoping that you all feel the exhilaration of the power of nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor