It was a perfect day, one whose temperature was cool. There was a chill in the air, a glorious fall day. The leaves were raining, but there were still some clinging to the beautiful Japanese Maple.
I set my camera and tripod up to hopefully catch a cardinal munch on some of the sunflower seeds. They were quicker than I was. I watched and waited for the sun to warm the scene.
The brilliant colors never cease to amaze me. With each season, it is as if the trees are dressing for a grand ball. The winter represents a type of hibernation for them to regroup and decide what to dress in next.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor