It was a perfect day, one whose temperature was cool. There was a chill in the air, a glorious fall day. The leaves were raining, but there were still some clinging to the beautiful Japanese Maple.
I set my camera and tripod up to hopefully catch a cardinal munch on some of the sunflower seeds. They were quicker than I was. I watched and waited for the sun to warm the scene.
The brilliant colors never cease to amaze me. With each season, it is as if the trees are dressing for a grand ball. The winter represents a type of hibernation for them to regroup and decide what to dress in next.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor