I was completely blind when I clicked the shutter and took this shot. The Iceland's crazy wind , the mist and the fact that I got soaked up to my knees by a wave didn't really allow me to see and think what I was capturing. I was amazed by this beach, and I was shooting continuously but as I didn't clearly remember this composition I said it is a photo that my camera decided to take. Conclusion: sometimes it is best not to overthink the composition and just let nature do its magic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor