During our first vacation to the Lake District, I planned an early morning shot of the Buttermere Lake to capture the sunrise. The drive took about two hours, and as it was summertime, I had to get up really early. However, it was all worth the effort. I found the lake absolutely quiet and deserted, and the sunrise "fired up" the clouds as I had hoped for. However - the black-and-white conversion in the end best captures the serenity of the scenery.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor