It was the first trip to Iceland. The idea to go here came right while watching the movie Mitty. It was March, which is considered winter month for Iceland. We were struck by the incredible strong winds here, which literally knocked down. But this wind created huge beautiful waves in the ocean. We also managed to visit the ice cave and go to the iceberg lagoon for several days in a row. Once we came back from shooting in Vik and saw this lovely church on the hill, so this picture turned out.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor