It was the first trip to Iceland. The idea to go here came right while watching the movie Mitty. It was March, which is considered winter month for Iceland. We were struck by the incredible strong winds here, which literally knocked down. But this wind created huge beautiful waves in the ocean. We also managed to visit the ice cave and go to the iceberg lagoon for several days in a row. Once we came back from shooting in Vik and saw this lovely church on the hill, so this picture turned out.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor