Ooty is the most famous tourist destination among all other hill stations in the Niligiri range, Tamilnadu. But, after living in Ooty for a year, I was able to explore not just Ooty but all major destinations within the Nilgiri range. I found Kotagiri (which is about 30km away from Ooty) to be extremely beautiful, especially places where the Niligiri range meets western ghat ranges.
This particular viewpoint is famous as Metupallam's viewpoint, and I shoot this image during the first hour of the day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor