While the Great Smoky Mountains are spectacular any time of year, autumn in particular can be especially magical. On this chilly October dawn, fog had settled in the valleys overnight, and the mountains, cloaked with colorful orange, yellow and red, foliage rose up from the fog. As the first blush of sunrise graced the mountains and colored the clouds orange, I used my telephoto lens to isolate the most colorful ridges of the mountain, and captured the photo seen here.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor