Early morning dog walk and nice mist on the tidal inlet. The photo was taken from Tim's Bridge, Wellfleet, MA. Tide was in, the wind was non-existent, and mosquitos were out. So mist and monotone were the order of the day.
I find the 28 mm lens is close to perfect for most landscapes. So much so that it's the only camera I generally travel with these days except the iPhone 14 Pro, which, for landscapes, is getting closer to being really useable (IMO).Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor