This photo was taken in Slovakia, in the charming village of Osturňa, famous for its beautiful views. From a broader perspective, you can admire the Tatra Mountains. Still, I decided to narrow the frame a bit, focusing on the gentle hills and the tree line, beautifully illuminated by the rising sun. I used a lens with a focal length of 135 mm.
What I like most about this shot is the combination of heat and cold. On the one hand, we have gold-illuminated leaves on the trees, and on the other hand, the fields and meadows are still covered with frost after a cold night. This phenomenon, however, was, in fact, short-lived - because the increasingly stronger sunlight soon melted the frost, and the scene changed. However, I am glad I captured it in a photo earlier.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor