It was a calm evening in May: the weather was windless, the chestnut trees were blooming, the sweet smell of rapeseed was in the air, the fields were green to the horizon, and the sun was setting over the trees - a typical idyllic landscape of the spring Polish countryside. And one thought in my head: let it last!
I often return to this photo because it brings back the most pleasant season for me - spring - with its lush greenery and gentle sun. I took the photo just 40 km from home - sometimes, you don't have to travel far to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor