This photograph was taken in the Parc National des Grands-Jardins in October, 2019. The park is situated in the Charlevoix region of Quebec, Canada, roughly a two-hour drive from Quebec City. It is renowned for its landscapes, particularly during the autumn. Weather conditions, time to climb the mountain and the sunset direction were key elements in planning this shot. After arriving at the summit of the mountain hike, I was seduced by the conjunction of two small trees and the red bushes
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor