TAKE PART • WIN $100
This photograph was taken in the Parc National des Grands-Jardins in October, 2019. The park is situated in the Charlevoix region of Quebec, Canada, roughly a two-hour drive from Quebec City. It is renowned for its landscapes, particularly during the autumn. Weather conditions, time to climb the mountain and the sunset direction were key elements in planning this shot. After arriving at the summit of the mountain hike, I was seduced by the conjunction of two small trees and the red bushes
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor