This photograph was taken in the Parc National des Grands-Jardins in October, 2019. The park is situated in the Charlevoix region of Quebec, Canada, roughly a two-hour drive from Quebec City. It is renowned for its landscapes, particularly during the autumn. Weather conditions, time to climb the mountain and the sunset direction were key elements in planning this shot. After arriving at the summit of the mountain hike, I was seduced by the conjunction of two small trees and the red bushes
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor