Out scouting locations on a windy day for a Blue Buffalo dog food commercial. The spot involved an airedale terrier dog, John, who had been trained to run with wolves. Luckily, the dog got along so well with the semi-trained wolves that he was the honorary 'beta' wolf. This was one of several locations we used. The idea of the spot was that this particular Blue brand, Wilderness, helped your dog to realize his inner 'wolf'. We used John for several other Blue Buffalo spots. He still occasionally runs with his wolf brothers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor