We were on holiday in Exmoor, Somerset. The weather was quite a mixed bag, with heavy rains in the first days - not perfect for hiking. As an alternative, we decided to have a short evening walk with the kids; a quick check with Komoot offered a promising walk from Porlock Weir through some marshes.
During the walk, we encountered a couple of dead trees in these marshes, which offered some serenity combined with the moody weather. I love to work in black and white - and in this case, I think that quite nicely adds to the simplicity of the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor