This is often believed and discussed; mid-day is never a good time to photograph landscapes. But, in this particular location, when I reached and saw the play of light and shade across the mountain range, colour scheme (against the blue sky) and scaling w.r.f to foreground horses, I immediately thought to capture this one.
I shoot five horizontal images at 116mm with 30% overlapping each other to create this particular Panoramic image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor