This is often believed and discussed; mid-day is never a good time to photograph landscapes. But, in this particular location, when I reached and saw the play of light and shade across the mountain range, colour scheme (against the blue sky) and scaling w.r.f to foreground horses, I immediately thought to capture this one.
I shoot five horizontal images at 116mm with 30% overlapping each other to create this particular Panoramic image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor