Driving through the exquisite landscape formations of Iceland was a thrill beyond expectations. The colors were so extraordinary, appearing to be fluorescent. The clouds and mist formed a perfect backdrop to the natural rock formations, streams and pools.
This mountain grouping was midrange of the mountains in the scope of Iceland, yet, they seemed immense. The challenge was in dealing with the cold, which chilled me right to the bone.
Setting up a tripod and waiting for the light to honor the mountains was another challenge.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor