Driving through the exquisite landscape formations of Iceland was a thrill beyond expectations. The colors were so extraordinary, appearing to be fluorescent. The clouds and mist formed a perfect backdrop to the natural rock formations, streams and pools.
This mountain grouping was midrange of the mountains in the scope of Iceland, yet, they seemed immense. The challenge was in dealing with the cold, which chilled me right to the bone.
Setting up a tripod and waiting for the light to honor the mountains was another challenge.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor