Smooth beach stones and sand patterns left behind by the ebbing tide are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. During the winter months the beaches north of the city of San Diego can be completely covered by these smooth stones making it difficult to walk on.
When the beach sand returns with the southerly ocean swell and spring tides the combination of swirling sand patterns and colorful beach stones can be very photogenic.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor