Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Smooth beach stones and sand patterns left behind by the ebbing tide are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. During the winter months the beaches north of the city of San Diego can be completely covered by these smooth stones making it difficult to walk on.
When the beach sand returns with the southerly ocean swell and spring tides the combination of swirling sand patterns and colorful beach stones can be very photogenic.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor